The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 156.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 3 December 2019, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Caltex hiking by up to 30 cpl up to 165.9 cpl, Coles Express to 164.9 cpl, BP to 163.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths, Puma and 7-Eleven to 163.7 cpl, United to 159.9 cpl and Vibe to 149.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 25 sites selling below 136 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair; and
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 133.9 cpl at Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au