We are pleased to inform you of the UNDP’s global transition to the new ERP Quantum in UNDP’s procurement processes, due to the Atlas eTendering system’s retirement.
UNDP’s Quantum is an on-line system that will manage interaction with suppliers for solicitation processes (tenders, which are now called “negotiations” in the new system) and the respective contracts management.
The Quantum on-line system aims to enhance the integrity and transparency of the procurement process and enables the streamlining of the processes: Suppliers can use on-line portal to view solicitation documents, submit their bids, communicate with procurement office, etc.
Quantum addresses UN’s fundamental procurement values, such as fairness, integrity, transparency and accountability.
Some of the main benefits of the Quantum are:
- No late submissions are accepted: The system will automatically not accept any bid after the deadline (date and time clearly indicated in each procurement now called “negotiation”).
- Electronic sealed bids: The system encrypts the bids submitted in the system and does not allow anyone to view any information provided before the bidding deadline.
- Electronic stamping of the bids: The system stamps all information submitted by suppliers and prevents anyone from altering, deleting, or adding anything to the bid after the deadline for submission.
- Streamlines the bidding process: Suppliers can register in the system, retrieve all information and solicitation documents, submit their bid online, edit it directly in the system prior the deadline for submission, and receive automatic notifications once the evaluation is finalized and the contract is awarded.
- Provides an audit trail: As the Supplier Portal system records all activity in the system, it keeps an audit trail for increased accountability and transparency.
Suppliers aiming to participate in UNDP’s procurements must have their profile registered in the Quantum.
We urge you to timely start registering your company profile in Quantum.
You can read the detailed instructions for Supplier Registration by accessing the Quantum Procurement – User Guide for UNDP Suppliers – July 2022.
Once Supplier has supplier profile registered in Quantum, you may login to the Quantum’s Supplier Portal and then search for a negotiation (tender) of interest and submit a bid as per the instructions provided in the aforementioned User Guide.