Council is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation which is evolving daily. Council will continue to follow the advice of the NSW and Federal Governments.
In order to try to protect our community, the following Council facilities are now closed:
- Hawkesbury Central Library
- Richmond Branch Library
- Hawkesbury Regional Museum
- Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
- Richmond Swimming Centre
- Oasis Aquatic and Leisure Centre, South Windsor
- Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium
- Hawkesbury Community Nursery
- Upper Colo Reserve.
Operating as usual:
- All waste collections – domestic, recycling and green waste
- Kerbside collection
- Waste Management Facility
- Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter
- Council meetings
- Customer Service contact via telephone, email and Facebook (closed for in person contact)
- Visitor Information Centre contact via telephone, email and Facebook (closed for in person contact).
Library members are encouraged to use the wide range of online resources including eBooks, eMagazines, eAudio, children’s games and activities at https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/library/elibrary
New library memberships – join online and call the Library to complete your membership – you will be issued with an online only membership, which can be upgraded to a full membership upon showing ID when Hawkesbury Library Service reopens.
Council encourages everyone to use its online services at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au