Global Victoria and the world’s largest network of multi-corporate backed accelerators – Startupbootcamp have joined forces to connect Victoria’s and Singapore’s FinTech and RegTech ecosystems and develop trade relationships between Australian businesses and international partners virtually.
The mission represents a unique opportunity for Victorian startups and scaleups to gain exposure into the Singapore Ecosystem, foster business connections and explore commercialisation opportunities with key partners, including Visa, ANZ and CapGemini.
“By partnering with Startupbootcamp for this virtual trade mission we’re putting Melbourne’s leading fintech companies in front of the dynamic Singaporean financial services sector, giving them access to new and exciting opportunities.
“Melbourne is a leader in fintech innovation and this program will build on the already strong bonds between Victoria and Singapore.” Ms Gönül Serbest, Chief Executive Officer, Global Victoria said.
The startups and scaleups will undergo a two-week part-time program to better understand the business landscape, culminating in a one-day Virtual Trade Mission consisting of keynote speakers and workshops engaging on the opportunities and challenges that both economies face for the foreseeable future.
The first of our trade mission startup and scaleup delegates are;
- Cynch Security – Cynch is on a mission to help small business leaders prevent a cybersecurity incident from becoming one of the worst days of their career
- Pencil – Pencil de-risks your business by providing the most up-to-date customer credit information
- ZScore Technologies – Automate data flows, improve data quality and drive value for modern data enabled organisations
- Cognitive View – The world’s first regulator-optimized augmented intelligence platform
- Tickpay – An innovative payments solution which allows businesses to accept and process online payments and card present transactions.
The Virtual Trade Mission will kick off on 18 November broadcasting and open to anyone in the Victorian or Singaporean ecosystems.
Source: courtesy of Startupbootcamp
Want to get involved?
A few delegate positions remain open – interested startups and scaleups should contact Fintech Managing Director, Brian Collins, at [email protected]