Meatless Mondays just got easier thanks to Well and Good’s Easy Meals.
Building on the success of their popular Cheesy Mac range, Well and Good is excited to launch Easy Meals, a plant-based range of meal kits. Suitable for vegans, each box contains a bag of high-fibre brown rice and a sachet of internationally-inspired “meat mix”. This range offers exceptional value for money and because the boxes sit in the pantry until needed, there is no food waste.
Managing Director, Sam Barak, says, “Australia is the third fastest growing vegan market in the world, but consumers lack ambient plant-based options in the convenience meals category. We’ve created a range of meals that are a perfect balance of authentic taste, healthy eating, and convenience.”
- Available in Mild Mexican Chilli, Moroccan Spiced Tagine, and Thai Green Curry.
- Offers convenient heat-and-eat meal solutions for office or home use.
- High in protein and a good source of fibre.
- Free from gluten, dairy, and nuts and suitable for vegans.
- Can be stored in the pantry with a shelf-life of 18 months.
- Kosher and Halal.
- Vegan Australia Certified.
About Well and Good
Well and Good is an Australian-owned and operated company that has built a solid reputation for producing gluten-free baking mixes, convenience meals and baked bread. Based in Melbourne, the factory was purpose-built and is an allergen-free facility. Gluten, nuts, egg, and dairy are not permitted in the factory.