Rockingham Detectives have charged a 38-year-old man after an alleged hit and run incident in Wellard on Friday 27 November 2020.
The 38-year-old man from Medina has been charged with:-
• One count of attempted unlawfully to kill
• One count of Driver fail to report an incident occasioning death or grievous bodily harm
• One count of failed to stop and ensure assistance received after incident occasioning grievous bodily harm
• One count of used an unlicensed vehicle on a road.
• One count of possess a prohibited drug (cannabis)
• One count of Possessed any drug paraphernalia in or on which there was a prohibited drug or plant.
The man is due to appear in Rockingham Magistrates Court today, 2 December 2020.