During June 2021, Dungog Shire Council undertook significant road and infrastructure construction and maintenance works across the shire. These include:
Road and Bridge Construction
- Black Rock Road (SRV): Drainage and earthworks undertaken.
- RR7778 – Gresford Road (REPAIR): Sealing and line marking works undertaken.
- RR7764 – Allyn River Road: Pavement and sealing works undertaken.
- MR128 – Durham Road, Gresford: Line marking works undertaken.
- Tillegra Bridge approaches: Line marking works undertaken.
- MR301 – Clarence Town Road (Project 3): Earthworks undertaken.
Building and Other Construction Works
- Clarence Town Sporting Facility: Building construction works ongoing including carpark and footpath works.
- Coronation Park: Playground upgrade works continued.
Sealed Road Maintenance
- Heavy Patch: RR7778, RR7764.
- Tar Patching: Gresford Urban Streets, Paterson Urban Streets, Dungog Urban Streets, RR7778, MR101, RR7764, Martins Creek Road, Cory Street, MR301, Fishers Hill Road.
Maintenance grading, gravel sheeting and drainage works were also undertaken on unsealed roads across the shire.
All works listed are in addition to the regular maintenance, repair, slashing and mowing works carried out across all council facilities.