High power & bold features geared for caravans, RVs and outdoor enthusiasts Welling & Crossley, the sole distributor for Yamaha portable generators in Australia, introduces the all-new EF2200iS to its line of premium inverter generators. The 2.2 kVA EF2200iS is powerful enough for electrical appliances, tools and electronic devices without taking too much valuable space. 2200W of silent power packed in a rugged body makes it the ideal generator for camping, caravans, RVs and outdoor activities.
“The EF2200iS fills the gap between smaller 2 kVA and bulkier 2.4 kVA generators that are common in the market. It’s the perfect balance between power and portability, perfect for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts,” said Pat Callinan, respected adventure journalist and media personality better known as Mr. 4×4. “A longer run time means less time refuelling and more time to do the things you want.”
The model features an innovative Tri-Handle design which makes the generator easy to move and transport especially with 2 people. It also makes tricky spaces such as storage areas found on some caravans easier to manage. A convenient multi function LED indicator displays the generator’s status both day and night. A 12V DC socket with 3 Amp output provides more choices of accessories to plug in such as USB plugs to connect phones and tablets, portable coolers or heaters, tyre pumps, vacuum cleaners and many others.
Other features of the EF2200iS include:
- Boost mode – Extra grunt for appliances that require high start up wattage such as air conditioners
- Drain switch – Drain the generator without burning off excess fuel
- Easy restart – In case of overload, restart the generator just by pressing the reset switch
- Toolless back cover – The back cover comes off fully without needing tools
- Multiply the power – Connect 2 units for almost double the power
- Smart Throttle – Adapts the generator output to the load, allowing greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction