There are ten epidemiologically unlinked subclusters.
*Two previously reported cases have been re-classified as not cases, resulting in a net increase of 22 cases.
- Number of active contacts being managed (total): 1,215
- Percentage who have received an outbound call from contact tracers (to confirm testing and isolation requirements): 85%
- Percentage with at least one test result: 87%
Locations of interest
- Locations of interest (total): 134 (as at 10am 19 September)
- Number of tests (total): 3,232,551
- Number of tests total (last 24 hours): 13,833
- Tests in Auckland (last 24 hours): 5,028
- Tests rolling average (last 7 days): 13,181
- Testing centres in Auckland: 20
- Wastewater detections: There was a positive detection in a sample from Pukekohe collected on 15 September. This follows a positive detection on 8 September and non-detection on 10 September. The result is believed to be linked to known cases in the area.
COVID-19 vaccine update
- Vaccines administered to date (total): 4,684,416; 1st doses: 3,078,338; 2nd doses: 1,606,078
- Vaccines administered yesterday (total): 53,386; 1st doses: 28,946; 2nd doses: 24,440
- Māori: 1st doses: 289,716; 2nd doses: 140,473
- Pacific Peoples: 1st doses: 187,302; 2nd doses: 97,994
NZ COVID-19 tracer
- Registered users (total): 3,231,368
- Poster scans (total): 368,748,795
- Manual diary entries (total): 16,562,578
- Poster scans in 24 hours to midday yesterday: 2,599,942
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.