There are ten epidemiologically unlinked subclusters.
*Two previously reported cases have been re-classified as not cases, resulting in a net increase of 22 cases.
- Number of active contacts being managed (total): 1,215
- Percentage who have received an outbound call from contact tracers (to confirm testing and isolation requirements): 85%
- Percentage with at least one test result: 87%
Locations of interest
- Locations of interest (total): 134 (as at 10am 19 September)
- Number of tests (total): 3,232,551
- Number of tests total (last 24 hours): 13,833
- Tests in Auckland (last 24 hours): 5,028
- Tests rolling average (last 7 days): 13,181
- Testing centres in Auckland: 20
- Wastewater detections: There was a positive detection in a sample from Pukekohe collected on 15 September. This follows a positive detection on 8 September and non-detection on 10 September. The result is believed to be linked to known cases in the area.
COVID-19 vaccine update
- Vaccines administered to date (total): 4,684,416; 1st doses: 3,078,338; 2nd doses: 1,606,078
- Vaccines administered yesterday (total): 53,386; 1st doses: 28,946; 2nd doses: 24,440
- Māori: 1st doses: 289,716; 2nd doses: 140,473
- Pacific Peoples: 1st doses: 187,302; 2nd doses: 97,994
NZ COVID-19 tracer
- Registered users (total): 3,231,368
- Poster scans (total): 368,748,795
- Manual diary entries (total): 16,562,578
- Poster scans in 24 hours to midday yesterday: 2,599,942
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.