Perhaps you’re already operating your business and need help with planning, improving cashflow, managing staff, building resilience, finding your work-life balance or learning new skills?
Our new Business Planning Tool will help you to plan, track and learn. Invest in your business and focus on the tasks that matter to keep your business on track.
Plan for your business, no matter what stage you’re at
The Business Planning Tool can help at all stages of your business including:
- Planning – find tools and advice to help evaluate your business idea, create your business and marketing plans, source capital, find licenses and registrations and turn your vision into a reality
- Sustaining – improve your skills so you can run your business more effectively, cut costs, increase profits, find and keep the right people, increase resilience, reduce risk, improve customer satisfaction and more
- Growing – find new markets both local and overseas, create opportunities to grow and promote innovation
- Responding to challenges – whether you’re responding to external crisis like a natural disaster, or internal challenges like physical or mental health issues or cash flow problems, find the support and advice you need to deal with challenges and plan your return to normal
- Exiting – know what steps to take if you’re looking to sell, considering a succession plan, or navigating the challenges of bankruptcy or insolvency.
Visit Business Victoria to learn more.