Whether you’re looking to rock out, become a dancing queen for the night, laugh out loud at hilarious jokes or hear inspiring stories, the Camden Civic Centre has you covered.
The next few months is jam-packing with amazing shows and performances, including:
- INXS SHOW – Live Baby Live!, which promises a premier rendition of one of the most iconic bands in Australian history, on Saturday 14 May, 8pm;
- Hits of the Divas, where students of Voiceology Camden and the local Macarthur community will be singing all your favourite hit songs, on Sunday 22 May, 3pm;
- Ross Noble – On The Go, where one of the world’s best loved comedians himself will be smashing ideas together in the pursuit of fun, on Friday 20 May, 8pm;
- ABBASBACK, hailed as Australia’s new number one ABBA Tribute Show, on Saturday 4 June, 8pm;
- Sydney Comedy Festival Showcase, boasting a line-up of veteran favourites and some of the freshest emerging talents, on Friday 24 June, 7.30pm
- Frankie Valli and The Beach Boys Show, a musical production featuring a complete band of musicians with five talented people delivering great vocals and harmonies, on Saturday 23 July, 8pm;
- Menopause The Musical, a musical inspired by a hot flush and a bottle of wine in celebration of women who are on the brink of, in the middle of, or have survived “The Change”, on Saturday 13 August, 7pm; and
- Anh Do – The Happiest Refugee, a stage show back by popular demand where Anh combines stand-up comedy with real life stories, photos and filmed pieces to retell his amazing story, on Thursday 18 August, 8pm.
Mayor of Camden, Cr Therese Fedeli, said it was fantastic to have such high-quality shows and performances close to home.
“Gone are the days where you have to head into the city to see these kinds of shows, which makes them so much more accessible to our community,” Cr Fedeli said.
“I’m so excited about the line-up over the next few months, particularly seeing so many of these shows weren’t possible as we navigated COVID-19.
“I look forward to hearing what attendees think of them all!”
For more information on the shows listed here, or to see what else is coming up, visit https://www.camdenciviccentre.com.au/events/