The Cancer Directory website is no longer available.
However, you can still find a wide range of trustworthy Australian cancer information resources via the links below.
Otherwise you can call our Cancer Information and Support Service on 13 11 20 to speak with a healthcare professional who can answer your questions and link you with a range of support services.
You can find the following information on the Cancer Council NSW website:
- What cancer is
- More than 40 cancer types
- Treatments and side effects
- Practical and emotional challenges
- Advanced cancer
- Prevention and early detection
- In-language information resources
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Other Australian sources of information for people affected by cancer include:
- What to Expect Guides
- Cancer Institute NSW
- Cancer Australia
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Lung Foundation Australia