Commonwealth Bank is providing its Emergency Assistance support to customers and businesses in Victorian storm-affected areas.
CBA Retail Banking Services Group Executive, Angus Sullivan, said: “These storms have been extremely destructive and our thoughts are with everyone impacted.
“We are here to support our customers and communities in times of need. We understand that everyone will have different needs and we encourage our customers that are affected to contact us to discuss their individual circumstances,” he said.
Customers can call our Emergency Assistance line on 1800 314 695. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries. As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card, business or personal loan.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- Emergency accommodation assistance for CommInsure Residential Home Insurance customers whose homes have been damaged.
- Expedited CommInsure claims for customers claiming on their home and contents insurance.
- Other individual support options.