- 62.0m at 2.1g/t AuEq2 – 1.7 g/t Au, 20.3 g/t Ag, 0.3% Zn from 173.0m including;
- 17.0m at 3.5 g/t AuEq2 – 3.2 g/t Au, 4.4 g/t Ag, 0.5% Zn from 173.0m plus
- 18.0m at 1.0 g/t AuEq2 – 0.8 g/t Au, 4.3 g/t Ag, 0.3% Zn from 249.0m and
- 26.8m at 1.9 g/t AuEq2 – 1.7 g/t Au, 2.8 g/t Ag, 0.4% Zn from 363.0m (GNDD-254)
- 35.0m at 2.3g/t AuEq2 – 2.2 g/t Au, 3.0 g/t Ag, 0.1% Zn from 63.0m including;
- 29.0m at 2.7 g/t AuEq2 – 2.6 g/t Au, 2.7 g/t Ag, 0.1% Zn from 63.0 (GNDD-277)
- 15.0m at 4.5g/t AuEq2 – 3.7 g/t Au, 38.6 g/t Ag, 0.7% Zn from 239.4m including;
- 2.8m at 19.1 g/t AuEq2 – 18.4 g/t Au, 29.8 g/t Ag, 0.7% Zn from 242.3m (GNDD-280)
- 50.0m at 1.0g/t AuEq2 – 0.9 g/t Au, 1.9 g/t Ag, 0.3% Zn from 132.0m and;
- 8.9m at 2.0 g/t AuEq2 – 1.3 g/t Au, 10.9 g t Ag, 1.5% Zn from 382.0 (GNDD-322)
- Better grades at depth confirm CEL’s view that earlier Verde Zone drilling was not deep enough to intersect the higher-grade intrusion related mineralisation which is still open at depth.
Challenger Exploration (ASX: CEL) (“CEL” the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results from drilling targeting the recent Verde and Gap Zone discoveries from the Company’s flagship Hualilan Gold Project in San Juan, Argentina.
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).