Following advice from Tennis NSW recommending that all tennis activities cease from midnight Friday 27 March 2020, City of Parramatta Council will temporarily close its tennis facilities until further notice.
The measures have been taken in response to the continued escalation of the COVID-19 crisis and latest NSW Government guidelines.
Tennis NSW has recommended the following measures be taken:
- All tennis clubs, venues, academies and centres cease operations until further notice
- All tennis programs and coaching be cancelled, including one-on-one coaching, until further notice
- All club, association and social play be cancelled until further notice
- All public court hire bookings cease until further notice
As a result, the following tennis courts in the Parramatta LGA will temporarily close from midnight tonight:
- Binalong Park, Toongabbie
- Caber Park, Winston Hills
- Gallery Gardens, Toongabbie
- West Epping Park, Epping
- Dunrossil Park, Carlingford
- Mays Hill Reserve, Mays Hills
- Timbergetters Reserve, Winston Hills
- George Kendall Riverside Park, Ermington
- David Scott Reserve, West Epping
- Cowells Lane Reserve, Ermington
- PH Jeffrey Reserve, Parramatta
- North Rocks Park, Carlingford
Council is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will provide updates through social media and our website.