Usually reported as doom and gloom, there’s a bright spark of optimism in the Climate Debate.
The video Climate Change and Innovation: Opportunities and Optimism captures a vibrant Australian forum hosted by The Centre for Optimism and IdeaSpies.
Watch the Video on YouTube https://youtu.be/LuPSAor6nqA
This interesting panel conversation was led by ideaSpies Climate Editors Angus M Robinson and Jeremy Wright and moderated by The Centre for Optimism’s Victor Perton with IdeaSpies Chair Lynn Wood and Maddie Cunningham.
- Dr Vanessa Rauland, Founder and CEO at ClimateClever. Vanessa “is a carbon nerd, a yoga junkie, an outdoor enthusiast and an eternal optimist.”
- Rebecca Huntley, author of “How to Talk about Climate Change in a way that makes a Difference”
- Dr Tom Denniss, Executive Chair, Wave Swell Energy Ltd Daniel Mason-D’Croz, Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO
- William Blomfield, Assistant Director, Climate Innovation and Investment, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Grant McDowell, Co-Founder Enosi Australia
Victor Perton asked each participant what makes you optimistic?
What makes you optimistic?