All residents are invited to attend upcoming workshops to further explore themes and ideas for Council’s Community Compliance service review.
The workshops will provide an interactive platform for residents to contribute thoughts, ideas and suggestions for the service review, which aims to improve Council’s Community Compliance service delivery over the next five years.
Topics which will be addressed at the workshops include local law education and enforcement, parking enforcement, animal management, processing and issuing a range of permits, school crossing supervision and planning enforcement.
Six workshops have been scheduled across two days at various locations:
Thursday 16 May
- 10.00am to 12.00pm at the Drouin Council Offices
- 2.00pm to 4.00pm at the Longwarry Hall
- 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the West Gippsland Arts Centre
Monday 20 May
- 10.00am to 12.00pm at the Walhalla Mechanics Institute
- 2.00pm to 4.00pm at the Neerim South Public Hall
- 6.00pm to 8.00pm at the Trafalgar Community Centre
All feedback will be incorporated in the development of a prioritised five-year action plan identifying how, in a growing municipality, Council intends to deliver Community Compliance services. Feedback will also be used to help inform a review of the Community Local Law later in 2019.
All residents are welcome to attend. Registrations are encouraged and can be made online at www.research.net/r/WorkshopRegoComplianceReviewBawBawShire