Did you know that a new Community Strategic Plan and a new Disability Inclusion Action Plan are to be adopted by Council before 30 June 2022?
The Community Strategic Plan contains the vision and aspirations of the community for the Shire for a period of at least 10 years, with the Disability Inclusion Action Plan promoting accessibility for all community members regardless of ability.
Council has appointed Sea and Star Advisory Pty Ltd to facilitate the consultation process to collect and collate your ideas, thoughts, opinions, and comments.
Join us at one of the following:
- Grong Grong on Tuesday 19 October from 6pm at the Sports Club, 19 Narrandera Street. Sausage sizzle catered by the Grong Grong Earth Park Management Committee will be provided.
- Narrandera from 11am or 6pm on Wednesday 20 October at the Bowling Club, 38-46 Jonsen Street. Refreshments and light food items will be provided. The evening session will be livestreamed on Council’s Facebook page.
- Barellan on Thursday 21 October from 6pm at the War Memorial Club, 66 Bendee Street. Refreshments and light food items will be provided.
Community members should note:
- Proof of vaccination status will be required to enter the venues.
- Participants must follow COVID-19 check-in, social distancing, sanitising and mask-wearing directions.
- The number of participants at individual venues may be limited based on COVID-19 guidelines.
- All sessions will be recorded to ensure views and comments from the community are captured.