Early bird registrations have opened today for AusMedtech 2021, Australia’s premier medtech conference, that will be delivered virtually during 17 – 21 May 2021.
AusMedtech 2021: Reimagine and reconnect provides a week of virtual half-day sessions to reconnect with a network of resilient and innovative leaders and reimagine the future of medtech beyond our borders.
AusBiotech’s annual conference brings together key stakeholders of the Australian and international medical devices and diagnostics sector to help prepare the industry sector for its changing landscape. More than 350 delegates are expected to attend the event that is run by industry, for industry.
The five days will traverse the medtech pipeline, with themes across the week including:
- Product development, idea generation, feasibility prototyping and manufacturing
- Regulation, clinical trials and reimbursement
- Investment, investor relations, partnering and grants
- Marketing, distribution and partnering for market access
- Early stage investment forum.
The programme is being finalised now, and will represent Australia’s medtech industry; celebrate the successes and impacts our industry has made, and engage on the reimagined future of medtech.
AusMedtech 2021 is supported by the Victorian Government as the Host State Partner.