Due to popular demand, the opening hours for Hawkesbury Regional Gallery will be extended this weekend for the final days of the Art Gallery of New South Wales touring exhibition Fieldwork.
The new hours for this weekend, Saturday, 19 September to Sunday, 20 September ONLY, will be 10am to 5pm.
Don’t miss this last opportunity to view the beautiful and important Australian artworks at Hawkesbury Regional Gallery before the major exhibition Fieldwork – landscapes west of Sydney closes.
The Gallery is located at 300 George Street, Windsor, 1st floor, Deerubbin Centre. Free entry.
The Gallery is COVID-Safe facility:
- physical distancing rules in place
- 1.5 metre floor markings to support social distancing
- maximum of 90 visitors
- hand sanitiser station at entry to the Gallery
- signage displayed at the facility with COVID-19 messages
- adhering to up-to-date State and Federal government guidelines
- the Gallery Shop is open for cashless transactions only
- no unwell visitors please
- a record of visitor names and phone number or email address will be kept for a period of at least 28 days. All information will be kept securely and only for the purpose of COVID-19 tracing if required.
Connect with Hawkesbury Regional Gallery