Street Parade – Saturday 2 November 2019
The following temporary road closures will be implemented at various stages throughout the day between 6.00am and 10.00pm:
- KING STREET – Queen Street to Campbelltown Showground, access restriction
- BROUGHTON STREET – Howe Street to Queen Street, road closure.
- BROUGHTON STREET – Moore-Oxley Bypass to Howe Street, access restriction.
- QUEEN STREET – Broughton Street to Camden Road, road closure.
- RAILWAY STREET – Queen Street to Short Street, road closure
- CORDEAUX STREET – Carberry Lane to Queen Street, road closure.
- DUMARESQ STREET – Between Carberry Lane and Coogan Lane, road closure (access to Coogan Lane parking area remains unaffected).
- ALLMAN STREET – access laneway Dumaresq Street to Queen Street, road closure
- BRADBURY AVENUE – Moore-Oxley Bypass to Queen Street, road closure.
- CAMDEN ROAD – Moore-Oxley Bypass to Hurley Street, road closure.
- OLD MENANGLE ROAD – Camden Road to Art Gallery Road, access restriction.
Map of Street Parade Closure:
Note: Road closure times vary throughout the day; however Queen Street from Cordeaux Street to Dumeresq Street will be closed from 6am on Saturday 2 November.
The taxi stand in Queen Street, adjacent to Campbelltown Mall, will be temporarily relocated to Allman Street. Route buses will operate normally along Hurley Street and Queen Street (north of Broughton Street) to access Campbelltown Railway Station.
Patrons using bus stops in the closed section are requested to use bus stops in Hurley Street or at the Campbelltown Railway Interchange.
Access to Campbelltown Mall will be available via Hurley Street. Access to Campbelltown Catholic Club will be available via Art Gallery Road.
Street Fair – Saturday 9 November 2019
Temporary road closures will be implemented between 6am and approximately 7pm, at the following locations:
- QUEEN STREET – Browne Street to Dumaresq Street
- CORDEAUX STREET – Carberry Lane to Queen Street
- RAILWAY STREET – Queen Street to Short Street
- PATRICK STREET – Queen Street to Short Street.
Map of Street Fair Closure:
Bus stops in Dumaresq Street will remain operative during the period of closure.
Traffic marshals will be positioned at the beginning of the road closure to provide access to emergency service vehicles.
The Police Force and Council Rangers will be enforcing parking and Alcohol Free Zones. Alcohol of any kind will not be permitted in the area.