For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
Big River Way
- closed at South Grafton
- local detours are in place
- this road will reopen when flood waters recede, which is expected within 24 – 48 hours.
- is now open between Casino and Lismore.
- remains at one lane at Gibraltar Range between Coachwood Drive and Cangai Bridge Road due to a land slip
- there is currently no timeframe for when it will reopen to two lanes.
- open to traffic.
- is closed between Maynards Plains Road and Boggy Creek Road
- it is expected to reopen within 48 – 72 hours.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.