The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 154.6 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 8 October 2019, many Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 167.9 cpl (hiking by 33 cpl). Many BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven sites to 163.7 cpl, most Caltex sites to 161.9 cpl and most Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites to 159.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 50 sites selling below 134 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 36 cpl, which means you can save up to $21 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Bellevue in the East;
- 129.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 129.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 131.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 in the East;
- 131.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 131.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au