Due to catastrophic and extreme fire danger conditions today and based on the NSW Rural Fire Service’s (RFS) Predictive Fire Map , Reflections has taken the decision to close the following Reflections Parks within the Region to all arrivals and walk-in bookings effective immediately.
Affected parks include:
– Corindi Beach, Pacific Street, Corindi Beach, 2456 NSW
– Moonee Beach, Moonee Beach Road, Moonee Beach 2450 NSW
– Coffs Harbour, Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour 2450 NSW
– Boambee Creek Reserve, Sawtell Road, Toormina 2452 NSW
– Mylestom, Beach Parade, Mylestom 2454 NSW
– Nambucca Heads, Liston Street, Nambucca Heads 2448 NSW
– Scotts Head, Adin Street, Scotts Head 2447 NSW
– Bonny Hills, Ocean Drive, Bonny Hills 2445 NSW
– North Haven, The Parade, North Haven 2443 NSW
– Tuncurry, Beach Street, Tuncurry 2428 NSW
– Forster, Reserve Road, Forster 2428
– Hawks Nest, Booner Street, Hawks Nest NSW
– Jimmys Beach, Coorilla Street, Hawks Nest NSW
The following Reflections’ Park locations remain closed today;
– Hungry Head, Hungry Head Road, Urunga NSW
– Lake Glenbawn, Glenbawn Road, Glenbawn NSW
– Seal Rocks, Kinka Road Seal Rocks NSW
– Killalea Reserve, Killalea Drive, Shell Cove NSW
Existing guests within these parks are being advised to prepare to evacuate to a Neighbourhood Safer Place (NSP) should the need arise. Any guests wishing to leave now should do so. Your nearest NSP can be found on the RFS web site at https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/neighbourhood-safer-places.
Please stay up-to-date about fires via the NSW Rural Fire Service Fires Near Me website and listen to Emergency Broadcaster, ABC.