The City of Swan’s annual community calendar will be available to pick up from a range of convenient locations from November 30.
Over the past 12 months, we have witnessed many people willing to lend a hand; from small acts of kindness to profound offers of support that have had an immeasurable impact on those people who call the City of Swan home.
The 2022 calendar theme, lending a hand, recognises and acknowledges those people and groups who have helped or given back to our community.
Residents can pick up their free community calendar from:
- Beechboro Community Hub – 332 Benara Road, Beechboro
- Ballajura Community Hub – Corner Kingfisher Ave and Illawarra Crescent, Ballajura
- Swan Valley City Office – Unit 10, 660 Great Northern Highway (Swan Valley Central shopping complex), Herne Hill
- Swan Valley Community Centre – 129 Memorial Avenue, Baskerville
- Gidgegannup City Office and Drop Point Library – Unit 4, 2125 Toodyay Road (next to the Gidgegannup Bakery and Cafe), Gidgegannup
- Ethel Warren Bullsbrook Community Centre and Library – 1 Maroubra Avenue, Bullsbrook
- Ellenbrook Community Library and City Office – 90 Main Street, Ellenbrook
- Ellenbrook Sports Hub – 107 Verbana Drive, Aveley
- Ellenbrook Arts – 34 Main Street, Ellenbrook
- City of Swan Administration Centre – 2 Midland Square, Midland
- Midland Public Library – 11 The Avenue, Midland
- Midland Junction Arts Centre – 276 Great Eastern Hwy, Midland
- Midland Sports Complex – 45 Patterson Drive, Middle Swan
- Guildford Public Library – 97 James Street, Guildford
- Swan Valley Visitor Centre – Corner of Meadow Street and Swan Street, Guildford
- City of Swan Community Care Services – 2 Templeman Place, Midland
We extend our gratitude to everyone in the City of Swan for their continued community spirit and resilience, and thank the community organisations and groups that took part in the calendar this year.