We invited questions to be submitted in advance of the webinar. We received 141 by email and used the first half of the online event to answer the issues that had been raised in advance.
We received another 330 questions live during the webinar. By the end of Friday 29 January 2021, we expect to have published written responses to the questions we received.
Any questions or comments relating to a specific court or tribunal have been shared with local teams to review and take action.
The webinar panel included:
- Paul Harris – Director of Operations, HMCTS (Host)
- Susanne Howes – Consultant in Health, Public Health England
- Craig Robb – Deputy Director, Governance and Assurance, HMCTS
- Mark Evans – Deputy Director, COVID-19 response unit, HMCTS
- Mark Stewart – Acting Courts and Tribunals Director, HMCTS
- Will Breame – Deputy Director, COVID-19 Response & Recovery, Central Operations and Tribunals Scotland, HMCTS
- Louise Alexander – HR Director, HMCTS
If you attended, or have watched the recording, it would be great if you could take 2 minutes to fill out our post event survey. This really helps us to improve these events for the future.
Please also find links to all our current and up-to-date guidance relating to our approach to court and tribunal safety during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Weekly operational summary and how to subscribe
- Reporting COVID-19 incidents
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): courts and tribunals planning and preparation
- Keeping court and tribunal buildings safe, secure and clean
- What to expect coming to a court or tribunal
- Kevin Sadler, HMCTS CEO blog on working together in the safest way possible to keep justice going
- HMCTS/PECS custody suite safety blog