The State Government has issued advice about the Coronavirus. Currently, most cases have been found in people who have travelled to Wuhan City, China.
Anyone who has travelled recently to Wuhan City is asked to seek medical assistance if they develop flu-like symptoms.
There are things you can do to protect yourself:
Wash your hands regularly
- Wet your hands.
- Put soap on your hands.
- Rub the soap over all parts of your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands under running water.
- Dry your hands thoroughly with disposable paper towel or hand dryer.
Cover your cough and sneeze
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Put your used tissue in the rubbish bin.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water.
- Dry your hands thoroughly with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer.