Not sure when to start your child’s education journey into kindergarten or school? This session is a must.
Presenter: Walker Learning – Early Learning Foundation
Monday 15 March 2021
7.00pm via ZOOM
Cost: $11.50 per adult
The session will last 45 minutes, including 15 minute Q&A.
For those who are interested in finding out more about the Kindergarten Central Registration and Enrolment process, you can remain online for an informal Q&A with the Family Services team from 8.00pm to 8.45pm.
A link to the online Zoom event will be provided after registration. Recording not permitted.
Your questions about kindergarten 2022 answered:
- Is my child ready to start on their formal education journey or should I hold off for another year?
- What are my options if I choose to wait another year?
- Is my child going to start in three-year-old or four-year-old kindergarten?
- Will my child need additional support in the kindergarten program?
- How does kindergarten funding work?
- Will my child be eligible for a second year of funded four-year-old kindergarten?
- How do I register for kindergarten 2022?
- Which kindergarten suits my family and child best?
- Is there an Open Day where I can tour services?
- What is the difference between Community Kindergarten and Long Day Care/Child Care/ Early Learning Centre?
Early Year’s Open Weekend Sat 20 & Sun 21 March
Early childhood venues across Bayside will open their doors to families for tours:
• kindergartens • playhouses • occasional care • toy library • libraries • maternal and child health