Botany Road has reopened in Alexandria following its closure due to flooding.
Wakehurst Parkway is also currently open.
Other roads around Sydney remain closed:
- Oxford Falls Road is closed between Wakehurst Parkway and Aroona Road at Oxford Falls
- Cambridge Avenue is closed between Canterbury Road and Moorebank Avenue at Glenfield
- Cattai Road is closed between Wisemans Ferry Road and Mitchell Park Road at Cattai
- Audley Weir is still closed in the Royal National Park
In regional NSW, Kidman Way has reopened between Cobar and Bourke and the Silver City Highway has reopened between Broken Hill and the Queensland Border, but other roads remain closed:
In the state’s North West:
- North of Moree, the Carnarvon Highway is closed between Garah and Weemelah.
- The Kamilaroi Highway is closed between Walgett and Brewarrina.
In Far Western NSW:
- The Cobb Highway is closed between Wilcannia and Ivanhoe
In the Central West:
- West of Forbes, Lachlan Valley Way is closed between Driftway Road and the Newell Highway at Jemalong.
In the Illawarra:
- Albion Park, the Illawarra Highway (Terry Street) is closed between the M1 Princes Motorway and Taylor Road.
Motorists are advised to avoid flood-affected areas, and never drive through floodwaters.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils are also affected.
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com or download the Live Traffic NSW app.