The Oxley Highway is closed at Warren between Marthaguy Road and Gillendoon Road due to flooding.
Motorists who need to travel in flood affected areas are advised to take extreme care, never drive through floodwaters and be prepared for conditions to change quickly.
Other road closures remain in place, including:
In the central west and south:
- The Newell Highway is closed between Forbes and Wyalong.
- The Newell Highway (Sherriff Street) is closed in Forbes.
- The Newell Highway is closed between Gillenbah and Jerilderie.
- The Mid Western Highway is closed between Back Creek and Grenfell.
- Lachlan Valley Way is closed between Forbes and Cowra and between Forbes and Jemalong.
- Henry Lawson Way is closed between Forbes and Grenfell.
- The Escort Way is closed between Forbes and Eugowra.
- Kidman Way is closed at Wallanthery.
- The Sturt Highway is closed between Collingullie and Darlington Point.
- North of Corowa, the Riverina Highway is closed at Coreen.
- The Riverina Highway and Federation Way are closed between Hopefield and Urana.
In the state’s north:
- The Castlereagh Highway is closed between Walgett and Lightning Ridge, and also between Walgett and Wingadee (north of Coonamble).
- The Gwydir Highway is closed between Walgett and Collarenebri, and between Collarenebri and Moree.
- The Kamilaroi Highway is closed between Wee Waa and Merah North, between Narrabri and Wee Waa, between Walgett and Burren Junction, and between Walgett, Brewarrina and Bourke.
- The Carnarvon Highway is closed between Garah and Mungindi.
In the north west:
- The Cobb Highway is closed between Wilcannia and Booligal.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com or download the Live Traffic NSW app.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) might be of the point-in-time nature, and edited for clarity, style and length. Mirage.News does not take institutional positions or sides, and all views, positions, and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s).View in full here.