Wakehurst Parkway has reopened in both directions between North Narrabeen and Oxford Falls following earlier flooding.
The following roads in Sydney remain closed due to flooding:
- Audley Weir in the Royal National Park.
- Oxford Falls Road at Oxford Falls.
Additionally, a number of roads remain closed across the state:
In the state’s North West:
- Kidman Way is closed between Cobar and Bourke.
- North of Moree, the Carnarvon Highway is closed between Garah and Weemelah.
- The Kamilaroi Highway is closed between Walgett and Brewarrina.
In Far Western NSW:
- The Silver City Highway is closed between Broken Hill and Queensland Border.
- The Cobb Highway is closed between Wilcannia and Ivanhoe
In the Central West:
- West of Forbes, Lachlan Valley Way is closed between Driftway Road and the Newell Highway.
In the Illawarra:
- Albion Park, the Illawarra Highway (Terry Street) is closed between the M1 Princes Motorway and Taylor Road.
Motorists are advised to avoid flood-affected areas, and never drive through floodwaters.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils are also affected.