In line with the Victorian Government’s decision to lift lockdown restrictions, our leisure centres and golf course will reopen on Wednesday 28 July.
What’s coming back?
- Our main pools, gyms and group exercise rooms at all centres
- Spas, saunas and steam rooms with a maximum of 2 people at one time
- Personal Training and gym consults
- Burnley Golf Course
- Our regular group exercise and Small Group Training timetable will return
- Community Programs: Women Making Waves, Living Longer Living Stronger, Striving for Maximum Strength and our Cerebral Palsy Program
- Changerooms, showers and drinking fountains at all centres.
The following rules apply in our centres:
- You must wear a mask at all times, both indoors and outdoors unless you’re exercising or have a lawful reason not to.
- Capacity limits will apply across different areas and activities.
- You must check-in at the centre when you arrive with our QR code, this is a requirement of entry.
What’s happening with swimming lessons?
Due to strict venue capacities of 100 people per space indoors; we expect to return some swimming lessons from Monday 2 August.
We are working through the details and will provide further updates later this week to Swim School members.
What’s happening with my membership?
All memberships will be reactivated on Wednesday 28 July.
Direct debit members
All memberships were automatically paused and will be reactivated on Wednesday 28 July, with the first direct debit to occur on Thursday 5 August.
All memberships were automatically paused and will be reactivated on Wednesday 28 July.
Your expiry date will be adjusted.
How do I find out more information?
Browse our Road to Reopen hub for our service updates.