Rockingham Detectives have charged a man in relation to a series of incidents occurring in the Mandurah and Fremantle districts between 22 June and 8 July 2019.
It will be alleged the man involved in a series of burglaries across multiple suburbs including:-
• Car dealership – Melville (Occurred approximately between 22 and 24 June 2019)
• Tackle World – Falcon (Occurred approximately 29 June 2019)
• SportsPower – Mandurah (Occurred approximately 2 July 2019)
• Steel fabricator – Henderson (Occurred approximately 8 July 2019)
A cross district operation targeting individuals and syndicates involved in volume crime offences was utilised ensuring a quick response to these incidents.
As a result of their investigations, detectives charged a 30-year-old man of no fixed place of address with:-
• One count of Steal Motor Vehicle;
• Nine counts of Stealing;
• Six counts of Aggravated Burglary and commit and;
• One count of Aggravated Burglary with intent.
He is due to appear in Rockingham Magistrates Court today, Tuesday 9 July 2019.