Midland Police are targeting identified criminal networks and focusing on those who commit volume crime, drug, and property related offences.
As part of the above , Midland Police with the assistance of Ellenbrook Police charged a man with 12 offences committed across four suburbs between 21 and 24 August 2020.
It is alleged the man committed the below listed offences at:-
• A commercial premises on Marshall Road in Malaga;
• A commercial premises on Great Northern Highway in Bullsbrook;
• A carpark on Great Eastern Highway in South Guildford; and
• At a residence in Koongamia.
The 38-year-old man from Koongamia has been charged with:-
• Stealing from Motor Vehicle;
• Aggravated Attempted Burglary with Intent;
• Steal Motor Vehicle;
• Aggravated Criminal Damage by Fire;
• Aggravated Common Assault; and
• Four counts of No Authority to Drive.
He is due to appear before the Midland Magistrates Court today, 27 August 2020.