The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 15 cents per litre (cpl) to 115.6 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 1 April 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Caltex hiking by 33 cpl to 129.9 cpl, BP to 126.9 cpl, 7-Eleven to 125.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths to 123.9 cpl, Puma to 123.7 cpl and Vibe up to 115.9 cpl. This follows a hike on Tuesday by Coles Express, tomorrow their ULP price will be up to 123.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 40 sites selling below 95 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 48 cpl, which means you can save up to $28 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 89.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Bellevue in the East;
- 88.9 cpl at BP Redcliffe in the South; and
- 94.9 cpl at 24 sites in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 89.9 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue in the East;
- 94.9 cpl at 15 sites in the South; and
- 94.9 cpl at 18 sites in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au