NASA is hosting a media teleconference at 1 p.m. EST Monday, Dec. 7, to discuss the release of a report defining the agencys science priorities for the Artemis III mission, which will launch the first woman and next man to the Moon in 2024. The teleconference will stream live on NASAs website.
Briefing participants include:
- Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of NASAs Science Mission Directorate
- Ken Bowersox, deputy associate administrator of NASAs Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate
- Renee Weber, chief scientist at NASAs Marshall Space Flight Center and Science Definition Team lead
- Sarah Noble, lunar program scientist in NASAs Science Mission Directorate
- Jacob Bleacher, chief exploration scientist in NASAs Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate