As part of routine maintenance, there will be north and southbound closures of the NorthConnex Tunnel on the following dates and times:
- Saturday 13 August 9:30pm to Sunday 14 August 5am: north and southbound
- Sunday 14 August to Wednesday 17 August between 9:30pm and 5am:northbound
- Thursday 18 August 9:30pm to Friday 19 August 5am:north and southbound
- Sunday 21 August to Wednesday 24 August between 9:30pm and 5am:southbound
- Thursday 25 August 9:30pm to Friday 26 August 5am: north and southbound
All traffic will be diverted via Pennant Hills Road to join the M1 at Wahroonga or M2 at West Pennant Hills during the closures.
Heavy vehicles will not be fined for using Pennant Hills Road during the closures.
These closures are part of routine maintenance. For the safety of workers and motorists the tunnel will be fully closed to traffic.
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com, download the Live Traffic NSW app or call 132 701.