Last week the Saved by the Bell Campaign for Windsor Bridge was launched. The campaign urges the NSW Government to save the historic Windsor Bridge from the planned demolition. The bridge is an important part of the heritage of the Hawkesbury.
Originally people were encouraged to book their spot and come along to Thompson Square on 19 July to sign the petition and ring the bell in support of the campaign.
However, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the changing restrictions and for this reason we have decided to cancel the petition signing on 19 July.
We urge you to contact the NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and voice your concerns about losing the Windsor Bridge. You can do this by:
- Tweet @GladysB on Twitter
- Mention @GladysB on Instagram
- Tag @GladysNSW on Facebook
- Contact the Premier – www.nsw.gov.au/premier-of-nsw/contact-premier
You can also contact Robyn Preston MP – Member for Hawkesbury by:
- Tweet @RobynNSW on Twitter
- Mention @robynprestonmpforhawkesbury on Instagram
- Tag @RobynPrestonMPMemberforHawkesbury on Facebook
- Via Email – email@example.com
Please stay tuned for the information about our next steps in the Saved by the Bell Campaign.