The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 151.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 23 July 2019, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (increasing by 29 cpl). Most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.7 cpl, many BP and most Coles Express sites to 157.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths sites to 157.7 cpl, most Puma sites to 156.7 cpl and many Vibe sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 131 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 128.9 cpl at BP 2go Morrison Road, BP Maida Vale, BP The Lakes Roadhouse in the East;
- 127.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 127.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 128.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 128.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.