The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 15 cents per litre (cpl) to 150.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 31 December 2019, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price – Coles Express hiking by up to 31 cpl up to 166.9 cpl, BP and Caltex to 163.9 cpl, 7-Eleven to 161.5 cpl and Vibe to 149.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 100 sites selling below 134 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 38 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 131.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley and Puma Midvale in the East;
- 128.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West in the South; and
- 128.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 131.7 cpl at Puma Midvale in the East;
- 128.9 cpl at United Byford in the South; and
- 129.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au