The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 149.6 cpl tomorrow (30 July 2019), so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 30 July 2019, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (hiking by 27 cpl). Most 7-Eleven, BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 155.9 cpl, and most Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites to 155.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still more than 30 sites selling below 129 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 127.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 126.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 126.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.9 cpl at Coles Express Forrestfield in the East;
- 127.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Southern River and Caltex Woolworths Kwinana in the South; and
- 127.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Osborne Park, Caltex Woolworths Whitfords (Hillarys) and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.