A man will face court today charged with multiple break-in offences in that state’s Central West this week.
Orana Mid-Western Police District have been investigating a number of break-ins within the township of Wellington since Monday (22 November 2021).
Following inquiries, about 7am yesterday (Thursday 25 November 2021), officers stopped a man on his bicycle at the intersection of Pierce and Maxwell Street, Wellington.
The 26-year-old man was arrested and taken to Wellington Police Station where he was charged with:
- Destroy or damage property (x2),
- Enter building/land with intent commit indictable offence,
- Commit s114 offence, having previous conviction,
- Break and enter house steal value,
- Aggravated enter dwelling with intent – knowing people there,
- Aggravated break and enter and commit serious indictable offence-people there (x2) and,
- Goods in personal custody suspected being stolen (x2).
The Wellington man was refused bail to appear at Dubbo Local Court today (Friday 26 November 2021).