A man has been charged with 22 domestic violence and property offences in central western NSW.
About 11am on Friday (4 October 2019), officers attached to Central North Police District arrested a man on Mulga Place at Cobar in relation to offences including breach of ADVO, malicious damage and intimidation.
The man, aged 32, was taken to Bourke Police Station where he was bail refused.
Further inquiries revealed the man had allegedly been involved in the theft of a Land Cruiser from a business in Cobar, as well as additional property offences in the township and surrounds.
Police seized several stolen items from the Mulga Place home, including a fire place, furniture, four tyres and a car stereo, a barbecue, tools, jewellery and a mountain bike.
The man was charged with the following offences:
- Contravene ADVO
- Destroy or damage property
- Stalk/ intimidate intend fear physical harm (x2)
- Drive conveyance taken without consent of owner
- Enter building/ land with intent commit indictable offence (x4)
- Larceny (x7)
- Receive/ dispose stolen property (less than $5000)
- Enter dwelling with intent (x2)
- Common assault (x2)
- Aggravated break and enter with intent
He was bail refused to appear before Dubbo Local Court today (Tuesday 8 October 2019).