Northern Territory Police have charged three men with a number of offences after an incident in a Victoria River Region community on 28 March 2021.
Police have executed a search warrant at a local business after an incident where fireworks were allegedly discharged by an employee towards community members.
Three men employed by the local business now face charges for a range of offences that include:
- Possess prohibited firearms
- Possess prohibited weapon
- Possess or control protected wildlife
- Possess fireworks outside prescribed period
- Bring liquor into alcohol protected area
The offenders will appear before Kalkarindji Local Court 18 May 2021.