In accordance with Snowy Monaro Regional Council’s Purchasing and Tendering Policy Clause 3, Council is seeking written quotations for the following Project:
Council is currently asking for quotes from suitably experienced contractors to undertake a 12 month contract for the maintenance and Mowing at Cathcart and Bibbenluke Cemeteries.
The scope of the works for this agreement includes:
- Mowing and whipper snipping is to occur at the cemetery 6 times a year with an option of an additional 2 in unusually wet seasons.
- Contract to be paid on invoice per mow/maintenance.
- Christmas, Anzac Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Remembrance Day
- Before any funerals if deemed necessary
- Trimming must be undertaken around graves, trees and fencing.
- Round-up or similar can be used around the actual grave but must be limited to 100 mm distance from grave
- Record of chemical used must be kept and provided to Council on request.
- All clippings and waste to be removed from site by contractor.
- All equipment to undertake works must be provided by contractor.
Quotations for works are required by 4pm Thursday 23 July 2022.