With livestock markets booming and renewed interest in pasture renovation, Riverina Local Land Services partnered with the NSW Department of Primary Industries and industry to host a Riverina Pastures Research Update.
Following are filmed presentations from the day and downloadable resources.
- Riverina Pastures Research Update – Opening, Welcome to Country and General Manager’s welcome
- Getting the most out of lucerne pastures – Richard Hayes (DPI)
- Increasing pasture sophistication & management – Mark Lucas
- Managing soil acidity in the cropping zone – Jason Condon (DPI)
- Farming Smarter soil project – Lisa Castleman & Rebecca Waalkens
- Morning Presenter Panel Session – Riverina Pastures Research Update
- Hard seeded legume pastures: The grower experience – Mike O’Hare
- Mineral balance in sheep grazing cereals – Gordon Refshauge (DPI)
- Tropical grasses for southern environments – Sue Boschma (DPI)
- Managing the grazing interface – Basil Doonan (Opinion Advisory)
- Afternoon Presenter Panel Session – Riverina Pastures Research Update
Proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with Local Land Services and the NSW Department of Primary Industries.