For the most up-to-date information link to our road closures page.
Albatross Road and Berry Street, North Nowra
- Bolong Road near Railway Street, North Bomaderry
- Flinders Road and Albatross Road, South Nowra
- Berry Street near Bice Rad, North Nowra
- Quinns Lane at Old Southern Road, South Nowra
- Meroo Road near Fletchers Lane, Meroo Meadow
- Mero Road near Edwards Avenue, North Bomaderry
- Forest Road near intersection with Princess Highway, Nowra Hill
- Hockeys Lane near Illaroo Road, Bangalee
- Springbank Road, Pyree
Water over the road, drive to conditions
· Beach Road near Campbells Run, Berry
A ‘road closed’ means that road is unsafe to travel on. Find alternate ways which are free from stormwater or wait until the all clear is given for that road.
Road Updates for the Princes Highway can be found via Live Traffic NSW.
Please don’t drive through floodwaters. Regardless if you ‘know’ the road, if you see it is flooded, turn around and find a different way to get to your destination.
· Don’t Drive into Floodwater
· Don’t Walk into Floodwater
· Don’t Ride into Floodwater
Never swim in floodwaters. Unpredictable currents and submerged hazards are very dangerous. The water may also be contaminated with sewage or chemicals. This contamination may continue for some time and affect recreational waters.
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW SES on 132 500.
For life-threatening emergencies call Triple Zero (000).