In line with the Victorian Government’s decision to reintroduce Stage 3 Stay at Home restrictions across metropolitan Melbourne, we are closing our leisure centres once again, although Burnley Golf Course will remain open.
What you need to know about our leisure centres
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Richmond Recreation Centre
- Fitzroy Swimming Pool
- Collingwood Leisure Centre
- Collingwood Estate Gym
When will the leisure centres close?
From 9pm Wednesday 8 July.
What happens to my bookings?
If you have an active booking for Thursday 9 July or Friday 10 July, credits will automatically be applied to your account for use when we reopen again. There is nothing you need to do, the credit will appear in the ‘My Purchases’ section of the online portal.
What you need to know about Burnley Golf Course
Burnley Golf Course will be able to stay open under these restrictions, but is currently closed until further notice due to wet course conditions.
We will update you when course conditions improve and we are able to reopen.
The following measures will be in place when the course reopens:
- 2 players per group
- 9 holes only
- 7/8 minute tee-time intervals
- Players to arrive 5 minutes before their tee time
- Players must leave the course immediately after their round
- No hire clubs, sand buckets, rakes, ball washers or air compressor
- Practice facilities closed
- Bookings only, no drop ins
- 2 people maximum in Pro Shop
- No outdoor seating, takeaway only
- Contactless payment only (no cash)
What’s happening with my membership or visit pass?
All membership and visit passes have been paused since our initial closure on Wednesday 18 March and will continue to be paused until we return to full service. Nothing has changed in this respect.
What can I do to stay healthy and well?
Although we are closed, please make use of our free resources in the Wellness Locker – we’ll be keeping it well stocked with workout videos, workout plans, fun activities for families and more!