Tulla Resources Plc (ASX:TUL) (Tulla Resources or the Company) is pleased to provide an update on the approvals process for the Norseman Gold Project (Tulla Resources 50%).
- The Norseman Gold Project wasreferred to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) by a third party in March 2021. On 20 September 2021, the EPA published its decision not to assess the Norseman Gold Project.
- The EPA appeals period for that decision has now expired and the EPA Office of the Appeals Convener has advised no appeals have been received. The EPA assessment process has now closed.
- The Mining Proposal submitted to the Department of Industry and Regulation (DMIRS) was approved by DMIRS on 29 September 2021.
- Draftlicence conditionsfortheWorks Approvalsubmitted to theDepartment ofWater and Environmental Regulation (DWER) have been received. The Manager is not aware of any factors which would prevent issue of the final licence in the very nearterm.
- No other approvals are required for the commencement of construction.
- GR Engineering has confirmed thatthey are ready forimmediatemobilisation to site, with some pre-works personnel already inNorseman.
- The new Norseman co-living village is open to accommodate the mobilisation of the project workforce.
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).