Transcultura is a programme implemented by the UNESCO Regional Office for Culture in Latin America and the Caribbean, funded by the European Union. The Programme engages key partners in Cuba and the Caribbean, covering 17 countries in the region.
The meeting is open to the public and will take place virtually in Spanish on 8 March.
14:00 hrs. Havana
15:00 hrs. Santo Domingo
20:00 hrs. Paris
You can Access through this link:
• Eme Alfonso Valdés: Singer, composer and cultural promoter (Cuba)
• Marnia Briones Andre: Plastic artist and environmental activist (Cuba)
• Rosana Vargas Rodríguez: Silversmith and cultural promoter (Cuba)
• Ivette Ávila Martin: Audiovisual producer (Cuba)
• Clara Morel Santana: Theatre professional and social activist (Dominican Republic)
• Cecilia Inés Moltoni: Cultural manager and communicator (Dominican Republic)
• Margaret María Sosa Alvarado: Playwright and poet (Dominican Republic)
• Lauristely Peña Solano: Writer: Professor and cultural manager (Dominican Republic)
• Máxima Marily Gallardo de La Rosa: Choreographer and cultural manager, National Glory of Dance (Dominican Republic)